ICOE Exhibition is now SOLD OUT!
Please scroll down for the floor plan.
Exhibit at ICOE 2014 and reach the largest gathering of organizations and businesses involved in ocean energy – utilities, device developers, project developers, regulators, investors, suppliers, etc.
This year’s ICOE in Canada will have the world’s leading Trade Show & Exhibit opportunity for the world of ocean energy, attracting hundreds of delegates.
Exhibit booth includes the following equipment and services:
- One standard 10 ft. wide x 10 ft deep by 8 ft high blue draped area carpeted in Grey.
- One 6 ft table skirted in blue, two chairs and one waste basket.
- Booth location listed in the official conference program and website along with a description of your company’s services/products (maximum of 60 words) on the Mobile App.
- Two complimentary tickets per booth for two representatives to take part in two refreshment breaks per day and lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and in the Exhibition Hall.
NOTE: Additional representatives from your organization must register as a delegate.
- wireless internet, 24-hour roaming security
- One delegate bag per booth including conference program
- List of delegate names (subject to individual delegate authorization).
Monday, November 3
8:00 am to 4:00 pm Exhibit move-in
Note: Aisle carpet will be installed beginning at 4:00 pm. (No carts or dollies will be permitted on the floor after that time).
Tuesday, November 4
10:15 am to 7:00 pm Exhibit floor open (Welcome Reception takes place in the Exhibition from 530 pm-7 pm)
Wednesday, November 5
10:15 am to 4:15 pm Exhibit floor open
Thursday, November 6
10:15 am to 1:00 pm Exhibit floor open
1:00 pm to 6:00 pm Exhibit move-out
CLICK HERE for the full Exhibitor Manual
CLICK HERE for the Exhibitor Order Forms
For more information or to express interest, please contact the ICOE Event Management team at:
Karen Edwards, Innovative Planning
Wendy Levy, Innovative Planning
***Non Resident Exhibitors may be eligible for a rebate of a portion of the Harmonized Sales Tax (HST 15%) on some items. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to complete the rebate form and send it to the Government of Canada. Click here http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/bsnss/tpcs/gst-tps/rbts/vstrs/fctp-eng.html
Registration cancellations or revisions must be submitted in writing by email to Amanda@marinerenewables.ca
Registration fees will be refunded less admin fee of $50 if cancellation is received in writing by September 30, 2014.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations received from October 1, 2014 onwards, however name transfers for delegate and Gala Dinner will be accepted.