It is strongly recommended that you download and use this App in order to stay connected and up to date. All ICOE information, updates, speaker presentations, exhibitors and company profiles will be available and regular updates will be communicated through this App.
Other great features of this App include:
- Full conference details – Full program, speakers, exhibition, event details, attendees, and information on the official ICOE hotels & visitor information.
- Personal agenda – to create and manage your own personal schedule for ICOE and associated events
- Enter personal “notes” on sessions, speakers, exhibitors, companies etc. as well as the ability to rate sessions.
- Messaging between App users – the App allows users to message each other (each user if given the opportunity to “opt out” if desired). No emails or other contact information is visible unless you choose to allow it.
This App is compatible with all platforms (smart phones, iPad, PC’s etc.) and FREE WIFI is provided at the ICOE venue (World Trade & Convention Centre) for the duration of the event.
How to get the ICOE App:
- Method 1: Go to http://eventmobi.com/icoe2014.
- Add this page to your Home Screen on your mobile device – or – bookmark the homepage and add a shortcut to your home screen
- Tip: For offline use make sure you bookmark the homepage or add to your homescreen. The app will automatically download updates once you are back online.
- Method 2: Scan the QR Code:
NOTE: This App is publicly available for download. If you do not want profile and/or contact information available for display, do not upload this information into the App.The App default will only show a list of attendees (name & company).