Rich culture, fresh ocean air and salt-of-the-earth-hospitality
Located on the breathtaking, sea-lined east coast of Canada, Nova Scotia has a deep history of welcoming the world to our little piece of paradise. Our city by the sea combines the dining, entertainment and cultural experiences of a vibrant downtown with the warmth and charm of a tight-knit community. Nova Scotians will greet you with a welcome you simply won’t get anywhere else. Above and beyond hospitality – it’s just a part of who we are.
• Getting here is easy with the award-winning Halifax Stanfield International Airport, a gateway for business travelers from all corners of the world.
– 6 hours – direct from Europe
– US pre-clearance
– Daily connections to major cities
• Halifax is a safe, fun and walkable city with too many attractions to name. Take a stroll along our waterfront boardwalk, soak up our Maritime heritage at Citadel Hill or explore the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia, home to the province’s art collection. Start your planning today – see a full list of Halifax’s top attractions.
• You haven’t truly experienced Nova Scotia until you’ve enjoyed our world-renowned fresh seafood, locally brewed beers and award-winning wines. Taste-test our culinary delights at any one of our 450+ dining establishments.
• Discover Nova Scotia’s many scenic wonders with a journey outside the city to Peggy’s Cove or the Bay of Fundy. Witnessing the beauty of our coastline firsthand is an experience you’ll treasure for a lifetime – you’ll want to bring a camera for this adventure. Take a closer look at all Nova Scotia has to offer here.